Community Herb Garden
Sun June 6, 2021
Enjoy fresh herbs from the Community Herb Garden at the corner of August and Keystone. The garden is for the enjoyment of River Forest Residents to utilize its herbs for home cooking and personal use. This is a Carry In/Carry Out site.
Community Herb Garden Rules
- Remove no more than the top 1/6th of the plant.
- Avoid over-cutting the plants or cutting the plants to the ground.
- Harvest only enough herbs for a 3 day supply.
- The harvest of herbs for commercial use or resale is prohibited.
- Dogs are prohibited in the garden and walkway.
- Violators subject to fine, eviction, and/or expulsion per Park District Ordinance.
To report any maintenance issues, please call (708) 366-6660 x103.